Monday, October 03, 2005

† bestprends †

from the title itself, i know u have a gist on what i will type on this freaking page. the following pictures you will see is those of my bestfriends, inah, dino and my chews. i have other bestfriends too, but they are the ones who knew me best, as far as closeness is concerned. though i love all my friends with the same respect, these three are the most special. they bring out the best in me, as well as the worst, haha! they've seen me in my most precious moments and in my humiliating ones. i decided to write about them, cause it's been sometime since i've told them how much i appreciate them in my own little way. so here they are. my bestfriends...
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Katrina Talusan aka. inah
      si inah, well, she's sweet, she really is. ganda niya no? she gives me a lot of hugs, since bihira na nga kami magkita, mas madalas pa ata rainfall sa Sahara kesa sa meet-ups namen. once every two months na lang kami magkita, but i'm happy kasi eventhough we seldom see each other, i know without a doubt she's still my bestfriend. i've learned a lot from her. humanga ako sa kanya nung narinig ko nung sinabi nya na "lahat ng nanay maganda.". it's a simple sentence (may subject at predicate), pero iba ung dating nung siya ung nagsabi. siya rin ung friend ko na nagshave ng "baby bangs" ko sa C.R. nila, and mind you, his father was very authoritative. kinakabahan nga ako kasi baka mamaya biglang dumating ung papa niya kung ano pa isipin nun sa ginagawa namen. while shaving my baby bangs, she was wearing a baseball cap, wala lang, natuwa ako sa kanya, ang kyot nya kasi nun e. siya rin ung kasa-kasama ko sa pang-i-stalk sa crushes ko. nyahaha! along with dino. si inah, driven din yan sa lahat ng goals nya. at nga pala, she will be a future dentist. third year na siya sa CEU with dentistry as her course. waw. sa kanya kami ni jelai magpapa-braces!

        Image hosted by Photobucket.com
        Divino Carlo Disameto aka. dino
          if inah was sweet with me, dino would be as bitter as an unsweetened coffee. lagi kami nag aaway nyan, but a day never passes na magkagalit pa rin kami. we've managed to respect our individual differences despite the fact that we're bestfriends for five years now. sweet din naman siya saken paminsan, he buys me gifts pag birthday ko. minsan kahit walang okasyon basta feel niya lang akong bilhan ng small stuffs, and i'm thankful for those things. i used to be insecure with him nung first half nung highschool, kasi naman lagi kong classmate yan, seatmate, and shempre, comparison between us were inevitable. though mas magaling siya saken sa Math, and i guess i'm better in English, the usual, if i get the positive adjectives, they would give dino the same thing plus the word "more" before the adjective. ikaw ba naman magkaron ng bestfriend na ganyan ka-gwapo di ka ba mai-insecure? alam mo how we managed to surpass my insecurity? ayun, tinawag niya akong inggitero. tapos un, narealize ko ma-kyot din naman ako. mas kyot nga lang siya. at happy ako para sa kanya. may quote din akong nakuha kay dino, he told me, "ang tundo ay isang malaking basurahan". you see, with dino i've learned to assert myself more, to do things that make me happy in spite of what other people think or say. of all people, i'm most honest to dino with the way i feel about things, cause i know he'll understand. saka basta, he could be a menace to other people but to me he'll always be an angel.

            Image hosted by Photobucket.com

            Angeli Urbano aka. jellai or chews
              to be continued... inaantok na ako e... wala akong prend na panget. lahat magaganda at gwapo. i'm blessed. hahaha! nababaliw na ako. tulog na muna aku.

              No comments: